Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Very Beginning

Christmas is my favorite time of year. Hands down. I get excited at the thought of putting up a Christmas tree (and sometimes leaving it up...too long), baking cookies, belting out O Holy Night with my bestie Celine Dion and saying every single line of Christmas vacation. (Which I have already watched three times this year.)

Seeing that I love Christmas so much, I wanted this year to be different. When I attended a Lutheran School growing up, I loved the anticipation of the Advent season. I loved counting down the days to Christmas and celebrating the wonderful reasons for being thankful. So this year, I've made my own advent calendar and for each day I've put a random act of kindness or a random thing to do so I could liven up the days before Christmas. I'm going to do my best to document each thing I do and blog about it, so follow my adventure with me..hahaha, "advent"ure. I'm so punny.

Since I'm already 2 days in and had nothing done, I'll post those as soon as possible.











No comments:

Post a Comment